Thursday, January 28

Yarn Consumes My Days

So I'm certain I probably bother my family with all the knitting time I consume but they are getting more used to me and my addictions. Can't help it. Knitting makes watching tv, baseball, and watching birds out my front window all the more enjoyable and productive.
I'm working on a new project. Crocheting a table cloth. Thought I'd get a jumpstart on birthday or Christmas gifts.
Then there's all that rough, cheap yarn given to me years ago...no idea what to do with it until I realized it would make great pet toys. So now after a small blanket throw for my beagle I have started on kitty toys. We're planning on getting a new kitten so I'll get a jump start on her toys and maybe have a few extras for the local Humane Society. I hope this inspires others to create for the orphans in their community.
Also thought of kids toys...doesn't that sound like so much fun. Blocks, balls bags, and hearts etc...being creative. Just planning my spare time.

No comments: