Thursday, January 28

My Meow Kitty

A little tribute to my Meow Kitty. He first came to us as a kitten from the Humane Society 15 years ago. Gray and white and cute all over. All through his years he loveed to play; attacking us and his stuffed kitty and even our beagle when she joined the family. For the past year Meow's been getting sick. After taking him to the vet I wasn't certain how long he'd been sick. There were so many things wrong...nothing could be reversed...so we decided to just help him hang in there. Poor kitty. He got so weak and really lost who he was. Finally we completely lost him. That hurt so bad! I still feel it. There are emotions and happenings that will haunt me forever. Things I can't share with my family for fear that they will be hurt more. But I need to start saying goodbye. So much love. He's gone. Not a waste...not one minute of it. Love those cats.

No comments: