Wednesday, January 11

Humility and Last Place

My experience today was while driving the kids to school. Where the lanes merge together becomes a speedway and hotspot for road rage. I was inspired to take the right lane knowing I would need to merge over soon. And yes as the lanes came together car after car rushed by me and I had to slow down to enter last in line. A good lesson in patience and humility for me. But hopefully an example for those rushing by me. Maybe they saw someone not fighting to be first.

So I've decided taking the merging lane option is ok now and again to slow myself down, get my dose of humility and share my deed of service. And when in the fast lane I can let others ahead of me. Do a good deed and someone will see it. Pray that they will be inspired and pass it along!

Thank you Lord! You are inspiring! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: